This functional masterpiece is a BadAss ! Almost too beautiful to ride ! Inspired by the Campbell brothers’ Bonzer, this 5 fin shortboard is lightweight and incredibly fast. A great board for a variety of wave types and skill levels that provides more paddling power and surf stability in virtually all conditions. 100% Handmade, and constructed entirely from durable Japanese Paulownia (Kiri) wood, the board sports winged rails, Bat tail, smooth rocker and amplified double concave supporting 4 fixed shallow-angled fins for optimum surfability. This is a one-of-a-kind gem of a board, hand shaped by me in South Brazil, that not only rides like a dream, but is a beautiful functional art piece to light up your home. Absolutely stunning, the mat finish brings the natural wood grain to life.
|5'9"||2 1/8"||19"||27 liters||3,5kg|
- Incredible rocker handshaped for ultimate glide and performance
- Two rear bottom concaves for speed
- Unique Bat-tail design
- Solid Cinnamon stripes on the nose and tail blocks
- Two cedar wood stingers on the bottom deck
- 4 fixed solid black stained Paulownia bonzer fins
- Futures Single Fin box
- Gore-tex retrofitted automatic internal pressure valve
- Secure leash plug
- Fully sealed with high quality eco-epoxy that will never yellow and remain crystal clear.
- Accented with StreetSports Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu emblem and Surf-Jitsu Logo
*Available for local pickup only, in Los Angeles, California.
*If interested in another board to your specs, custom orders are available upon request. Each board is carefully hand crafted, so please allow about 60day delivery. Please contact for details.
Want to see the construction process? Check it out here